Well, life continues to be very busy, and our web site continues to be the last thing to get attention. With our regular lives, jobs, families, and dealing with the snakes of course... we just don't get to update the web site as much as we would like.
Important things to note currently:
- We have both baby cornsnakes (from this season), and adult cornsnakes available for sale. Contact us by phone or email if you are interested, and we can provide you with more information and photos. We have also started listing snakes on faunaclassifieds.com (as NWBloodlines) and we will also be listing on kingsnake.com and cccorns.com/forum/ at some time in the near future.
- Mark is selling of the majority of his breeder cornsnakes (see point above) this year to start on new projects.
- We are acquiring ball pythons to expand our offerings, which should include some nice specimens from the first breedings (currently slated for 2013).
- We have sold out of, and will no longer be keeping pygmy mice. Since we originally acquired them a few years ago, we have provided them to others here in the Puget Sound region who are breeding them. So if you are local, you should be able to find them through the local reptile expo/show(s).
- Mark started working with some shopping cart software for our website, which has turned out to be more of a hassle than a help. He will be trying different cart software over the next few months. When we are all set up for purchase directly off of the website, then there will be a notice here on the front page.
We hope you are doing well, and having a great time with your critters.
Mark and Matt
Matthew Stewart, Edmonds, WA. | (425) 744-0199 |
Mark Pearlscott, Shoreline, WA. | (206) 234-9929 |
Pictured below is one of our proven breeders for sale... she is a 2007 Hypomelanistic Amelanistic Motley. That is a mouthful! She has made some great babies for us, and can do the same for you! Contact us if you are interested in acquiring her for your collection.